Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

A sprinkle of colour ~ Challenge #3

It's time for a brand new monthly colour challenge today over at A sprinkle of colour

Just look at these colours, what a sunset!



Here's my card... I made it for a very special lady, I hope she doesn't see it before weekend.... shhhh!



The background was cut from a pice of Glitz Design Wild & Free paper.. Honestly, these papers are much too nice to cut!!!!

I used Dusty Concorde Distress Ink around the edges of the card to blend and soften the look. I then stamped the carousel from Stampotique Originals directly onto the background and clear embossed the image using Sakura Gelly Roll pens to colour the bunting.. Hamlet, Kitty and Happy Birthday also from Stampotique Originals, were also stamped directly onto the Wild & Free paper and coloured using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

I hope you like my design for the latest colour challenge and that you can join in the fun!

Remember, there is a Gift Voucher on offer for one lucky winner!

Wishing everyone good health and happiness during the festive season.xxxx

My biggest apologies to everyone.. I mistakingly packed my address book ready for moving! What a wally! Promise to make it up to you all in the New Year!!

We move this Saturday and my daughter comes home from Uni too!!!!

  Best wishes & happy creating, Gez xx


4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

When I first saw "Carousel," I thought it looked like a one-time use stamp. I am surprised and pleased to see its many and varied uses--like here on this fab b'day card! This color challenge would have made me freak out, but you have used this colors with style! Love it!

Juls said...

Beautiful colours hugs Juls xxx

Tina Bradley said...

That sunset pic is gorgeous...and, I adore your sweet card! Hope you are feeling better, Gez. Hugs & joy, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Love how you used the colour palette in this challenge - looks terrific! Hope you are feeling heaps better and your move runs smoothly.