Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #127 Early Christmas

It's time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designer's challenge blog. It's also my first un-scheduled post for over a month! I am happy to be back blogging, although, there still isn't much crafting being done!

I am delighted to be sharing a finished project with you this week that I started at a demonstration day back in September and had the luxury of completing it this last week while resting.

Nellie is our hostess for this weeks challenge would like us to think about an early Christmas project.

I have decorated a gorgeous printer tray frame from Tando Creative. This one I decorated for my daughter away at University. These trays come with a very convenient card cover which can also be decorated and help project the printer tray during transport.

  Here is my completed Tando printer tray..



I decorated the base of the printer tray using various pieces of patterned paper and then set about the fun part of filling the tray!

I have used some of the cute mini Christmas chipboard shapes from Tando Creative. The Stampotique stamps used are all available from A sprinkle of imagination along with the gorgeous black Tinsel Twine which I used to finish embellishing the tray. It's PERFECT!

I hope you like my altered tray and enjoy preparing for the festive season. The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you over on the Challenge blog. Many thanks for calling and a very BIG Thank YOU to everyone for your kind get well wishes, due to complications my doctor has put back my recovery time until the end of January but I am already feeling a lot better, I am following doctors orders and hubby's and trying to be good! ;-))

   Happy creating, Gez xx

14 comments:

Helen said...

Love the printers tray, and sure your daughter will too. Good to hear you're recovering from your operation. Take it easy and rest.

LINDA PAGE said...

WAY HEY - you're back !! Love the printers tray ...mmm I remember the start soo much to look at. xxx

Kaz said...

Love this tray Gez and I bet Rachel does too!! You've got so much detail there. Big hugs xxx

Twiglet said...

Fab project Gez. Take it easy and enjoy a good rest! x Jo

Samantha Read said...

Love your printer tray Gez :)xx

Sue said...

Brilliant tray Gez and I'm sure Rachel will love it. Glad you're on the mend xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Gez this is amazing! Love your tray! So sad we don't have stores that sells Tando, cause they have a lot of fun stuff. XOXO

Coco said...

Love your printer tray with these Stampotique stamps, awesome !! Hugs Coco xx

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

SUPER MEGA FANTASTIC! I love all details!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant tray Gez! An excellent project that will bring Rachel nicely through to Christmas at home! Keep on being 'good' ! Hugs,Chrisxx

Kay Wallace said...

Love that you are feeling well enough to create again, Gez! This is such a fun printer's tray, and I know that you daughter will love it! Love of interest and texture that just makes me smile!!

Claudine Criner said...

Wow Gez, this is fantastic! I love every detail. I'm glad to hear your feeling better.

Traceyr said...

ooo how clever Gez x x Now keeeeep resting. hahaha :)

roc said...

great job! so happy to see you creating!