Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #125 One layer

It's time for another great challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog and this week our gorgeous and very talented hostess Samantha Read has got a good one for you!

Sam says... Hi Stampotiquers! I'm so excited to be your host this week and I'm inviting you
to make a creation using just one layer. It doesn't necessarily have to be clean
and simple, that's the challenge! I love lots and lots of layers but to achieve
a sense of depth to a creation using no embellishments etc can really get you
scratching your head and rubbing your chin! Most importantly have fun ;)



Great challenge Sam, I hope my creation passes..



        Stamps used: Tinglyitchiness and the word 'Love' from Whole Heart


Eeek! Think I might be in trouble adding the scraps of washi tape that have been stuck to the corner of my craft desk since forever.. hope I am forgiven as this atc was made wayyy in advance (I am still on absent leave..!)

The background was created using acrylic paint on the gelli plate and a good old bryer to roll out the paint. Tinglyitchiness was stamped straight onto the background and he's pointing at you... because he loves you all and so do I!

Thank you for calling today, I hope you can join in the fun over at the Challenge blog. Usual rules apply.. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone soon.

   Happy creating, Gez xx

14 comments:

Juls said...

This is fab, love the graduation of colour. Hugs Juls

france papillon said...

that is too freakin cute! ;)))
xx
france

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

fantastic background Gez!

Samantha Read said...

Wonderful Gez, Hope you are recovering well, big hugs xx

Angelnorth said...

Hope you're on the mend. I'm sure a bit of washi tape between friends is OK ;o) - fab ATC!

Kay Wallace said...

So love Tinglyitchiness, Gez, and he looks awesome here with all that color going on! Washi tape? What washi tape. I didn't see any washi tape! ;-)

roc said...

wonderful gez!

sam21ski said...

Fabulous xxx

Kaz said...

It's a gorgeous tag Gez sending much love xxx

Reflective Art Studio said...

I love LOVe these colors Darling. Much Love to you. xx
Sarinda

Sue said...

Brilliant Gez, I hope you are getting better day by day xx

Coco said...

hahaha, I'm catching up too... He loves me and so do I, love your colourful ATC !!! Hope you are well recovering now Gez.. Big hugs, Coco xx

*Arwen* said...

It's wonderful :)
Love the colors and the image of course :P

xx Arwen

nwilliams6 said...

This is so fun! Love the color and his wonderful look paired with Love. Great idea!