Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 5 October 2013

Tag Along tag challenge ~ catch up!

I'm not feeling too brill at the moment while I wait to have major surgery in a couple of weeks, I had a lovely night out last night going to see the Blackpool illuminations with my two gorgeous boys but I'm suffering today, so I'm taking it easy and to help take my mind off things I thought I'd play catch up!

Since I first heard about the new tag challenge blog Tag Along I've been wanting to play along! However, it's been so busy on the home front with helping my daughter move out to Uni, the boys returning to school and lots of DT commitments.. I have only been able to admire everyone's creations from afar!

Hope you like my catch up tag!!

  photo GezButterworthTagAlongCatchUp2013_zps6b5c6973.jpg

As the name suggests it's my catch up tag but I'd like to enter into the latest challenge, Tag #6 Something Wicked this way comes..

If you look carefully, you will see I've used vintage paper as the base, I've included some birds from challenge #2, hand drawn polka dots from challenge #3.

Something masculine from challenge #4, Tando leaf  for the autumn glory challenge, I sprayed three leaves but couldn't decide where to stick them!!!! And a skelli, cobwebs and halloweeny colours.. for the latest challenge.

That was fun! Looking forward to the next challenge! :-))

 Happy creating, Gez


12 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

and there i was thinking you were giving the skellie some modesty with that leaf! lol

great tag... love all the elements and catch up bits. very clever!

sam21ski said...

Fabulous tag Gez, great colours

Hope your surgery goes okay

Sam xxx

ionabunny said...

Yeah, I thought your skeleton was modest but love how you have combined all the challenge themes. Love the skeleton. Great tag

Deborah said...

So clever to combine all the challenges so far - and it looks amazing too.

Kirsti said...

Sorry...your not feeling good...love your projects..take care...xx

Terry said...

I just love this project and your sense of humor! That leaf is brilliant! I am sorry that you are not feeling so wonderful, but after the surgery and healing, you will be back and feeling great! Relax and enjoy the weekend! Hugs!

DIane Warburton said...

You can create this sort of project when you're very busy and not feeling well! It definitely doesn't affect your mojo x

You take care x

LINDA PAGE said...

ha ha ha love this hope you are soon feeling better hun xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Thanks everyone xxxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great tag and I think it's great that you got elements of all the precious challenges in there ! Hope you feel better soon !
Corrie x

Ginger said...

Lovely gez, thank you for joining in this week. x

Coco said...

That's a great tag Gez, very funny moreover, I really LOVE it !!! Hope you are doing better now... Hugs Coco xx