Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Tag Along Challenge ~ Tag #7 Hocus Pocus

There are no excuses for me being late for the Fab-U-LouS Tag Along challenge this week!

I am delighted and beyond excited to be hosting the brand NEW challenge today!


Thank YOU Tag Along for your kind invitation xxx

The whole of October is being dedicated to all things spooky and so this week I thought it would be nice if we could all stir up a potion!!

 Here is my tag ♥

  photo GezButterworthTagAlongOct2013_zps55ca9f5c.jpg

Haha! I just LOVE the expression on these lovely 3 girls faces!! Reminds me of some of my little boy's classmates so much!!!!

Loved making this tag! Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, and please, please, please join in the Hocus Pocus challenge if you get the chance!


  Happy creating, Gez xoxo

11 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

hi Gez, thanks so much for hosting. i love your tag. it's so bright and cheery. You can tell those girls have been up to something!
Don't forget to link your tag up on the linky

LINDA PAGE said...

ha ha ha love this ....hubble bubble toil and trouble fire burn and cauldron bubble - brilliant x

Traceyr said...

hahaha they do look a little sour Gez don't they but the image fits the bill perfectly.

:)

sam21ski said...

Great fun tag Gez xxx

Electra said...

This is great, love the bubbles!

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Soooo wonderful and fantastic, thank you for your inspiration

Deborah said...

Don't think they like the prospect of newt's eyes for lunch, Gez :-) Brilliant tag!

Meggymay said...

They look a little glum, but the tag is awesome.
Yvonne

Audrey said...

Thank you for your great sample!

Corrie Herriman said...

Brilliant ! My fave, so far !
Corrie x

Karenliz said...

Gorgeous tag.