Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Spooky Altered envelope!

It's been a while since I last made an altered envelope and with the spooky season upon us I thought it would be fun to send some happy mail to my daughter away at University!

    photo GezButterworth22Oct2013_zps50c3ac0d.jpg

I started with a simple background using Distress Ink pads.Then I stamped the 'Abstract Foilage' stamp in the centre to form a rectangle for the address label again using Distress Ink and some white Gesso.. the 'Numeric' stamp and the 'Web' from Stampotique Originals were then stamped onto the envelope using Distress Inks for a muted look. The gorgeous Miguel Has A Gift brand NEW from Stampotique Originals was stamped straight onto the envelope using Jet Black Archival ink pad from Ranger. A little doodling with a black Sakura Pigma Micron Pen and my envelope is ready for sending!

I am linking my envelope with the Creative Blog over at A sprinkle of imagination today. There is lots going on with a sale on Tim Holtz stamps in the SHOP and the brand NEW monthly challenge see HERE for entry details and your chance to win a £10 gift voucher to spend instore!

Time for me to go AWOL for a little while.. I'm booked in to have a major operation on Wednesday this week, the nerves are well and truly kicking in now!!!! See you on the other side.. (when I am allowed!!!) Thank you for your love and support on my blog.

  Happy creating, Gez oxoxo



10 comments:

Helen said...

Hope everything goes well, Gez. i am sure you will get great treatment. See you soon - oh and love the envelope!

Debbie said...

Oh Gez, hope all goes well with your op, you will be ok just think positive.
Gorgeous envelope, your Daughter must just love to get them in the post. Debbiex

Artyjen said...

What fun to get that in the post....not so fun having an op though!! Thinking of you.
xoxo Sioux

Dawn said...

Beautiful envie sweetie. All the best for your op my lovely, will be thinking of you.
Huge huggles x x x x

Kaz said...

Love your envie and Rachel will too. Good luck and a speedy recovery xxx

Mandy Chilvers said...

This is gorgeous Gez, Rachel will love it!

cheryl Baker said...

oh hunny hope all goes well with your op hun I too have one,on friday,so know how you feel sugar plum take care and look after your self,hugs Cherylxxxxx

cheryl Baker said...

oh sorry meant to say brilliant envelope love it xxxxxx

Samantha Read said...

Wow Gez this is SOOO cool! Big hugs to you from Poppy and me xxx

Traceyr said...

Great envelope Gez and sure to raise a smile.

Sending healing hugs x x

:)