Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Pumpkin Atc

Hi good morning from a cold and wintery Lancashire, England! It's rather blustery here today, raining and blowing a gale.. someone said we are due lots of snow in November.. I do hope this isn't so.. we are house hunting at the moment and think we have found the perfect one! EXCITING!!!

I can't imagine/daren't imagine having to pack up all my crafting stuff though!!!

This morning I've an Atc to share with you.. I'm also sharing it over on the Creative Blog at A sprinkle of imagination.. the Design Team have lots of gorgeous inspiration to share with you and have you heard the news about our brand NEW challenge? A sprinkle of colour (click on the link for full details and your chance to win a £10 gift voucher to spend instore..)

I am hoping my Atc ties in with this month's sprinkle of colours although, trying to get a decent photograph in the dark, gloomy weather today is impossible!


The background was created using Distress Ink by Ranger and a few water splatters. The gorgeous pumpkins and lil man are both designed by Daniel Torrente for Stampotique Originals and the gorgeous little stars in the background are from the brand NEW Design Cube by the lovely France Papillon.

I coloured the stamped images using Distress Inks and added some fine details using both a black and white Sakura Pigma Micron Pen.


Thank you for calling today, keep warm wherever you are, 
happy creating, 
Gez oxox


5 comments:

Artyjen said...

Hope snow is not on the cards for you either!!!
Good luck with the house ;)
xoxo Sioux

Kaz said...

Love it Gez, keep warm hun xxx

LINDA PAGE said...

OO exciting news on the house front - good luck with that . love this little atc and for all that lil man is ugly he is quite cute too???

xx

Traceyr said...

Love your ATC - that background is gorgeous. Good luck with the house hunting. :) x

Claudine C. said...

This is amazing Gez! That background is awesome and I love the stamp you used!