Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Love travels... tag

Today, I've created a tag for the creative blog over at A sprinkle of imagination using some of the gorgeous papers by Glitz Design called Sunshine In My Soul.

These papers are really too nice to cut into, but I took a deep breath!! Hope you like my tag!


 photo GezButterworthASOI8Oct2013_zps4df2f187.jpg

 I had so much fun making this tag ♥

The papers were mainly pieced together and adhered to the tag using Matte Multi Medium my go to glue everytime!

The sentiment is a stamp by Stampotique Originals along with the swirly twirls. 

I added white ink using a Posca Paint Pen and blinged them up with some gorgeous Prima Crystals.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy creating, Gez


2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is lovely, Gez - and such a great sentiment

Karen Gist said...

Beautiful my lovely xxx