Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 25 October 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Spooky Birthdays!

Fingers crossed.... this challenge post goes live on my blog on the 25th October as planned, as I'm not around! I was due to have major surgery and hopefully a big end to a lot of pain... on the 23rd October and should hopefully be home soon!!! I should also know by now what the shadow was on my left ovary... Oh, the joys of being female, not!!!

So without further a do, here is my card for the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers Spooky birthdays! I know as a child I would have loved having a birthday at the end of October! Plus, it's half term so you get a weeks holiday from school!! (Really, could do without mine having next week off this time!!)

  here is my card!
   photo DCMGezButterworthOctWk4_zps901b1269.jpg
 
The Daring Cardmakers are DELIGHTED to have a wonderful sponsor this week.. Tando Creative.

Regular callers to my blog will know I LOVE to sing the praises of Tando chipboard it really is so versatile and so durable. How did we manage without it! Tando also supply a fabulous range of masks and stencils. Here is a list of Stockists.

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Please pop over to the fabulous Daring Cardmakers challenge blog for lots more inspiration, prizes, guest designers and blog hop news!

Have a lovely weekend, see you all in a couple of weeks.

 Lots of love, Gez oxox

11 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Love it Gez!!!!! Hope you are resting up my darling xxx

Tina Bradley said...

Great artwork! Healing hugs to you and a speedy recovery!!! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Gez, hope all went well with your surgery and you make a speedy recovery. Love what you've been creating with all the halloween cards and tags. Helen

Kath said...

Great card, Gez. Hope you are soon well and up and about.

Loopylou. said...

oh Gez, I hope you are recovering well and will feel pain free soon
awesome card
Hugs Lou xx

Lythan said...

You have showcased how to use the chipboard brilliantly Gez. Rest up now and get well soon!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fantastic card Gez - and GET WELL SOON xxxx

Coco said...

Love this card !!!! The pumpkins are so funny ! :) Lovely contrasts too ! Wishing you a very good recovery Gezz, really hope all things will be ok for you after that. Coco xx

Shell B. said...

Wow, fabulous card Gez...... especially how you hung the line of spooky elements!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Traceyr said...

Wow exquiste as always Gez. Loving the pumpkins and the masking background. Take care sweetie.

:)

Svenja said...

I really love your halloween-bunting and the idea to use the graveyard as a silhouette. Perfect!