Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 11 October 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Birthday Banners & Bunting!

It's time for another celebration dare over at the Daring Cardmakers

As we carry on celebrating our 7th Birthday anniversary with more prizes and guest designers this week's dare..'Birthday Banners & Bunting' is very kindly sponsored by Tea House Bridge.

Here is my card..

 photo DCMWk2GezButterworth_zpscd35e751.jpg
 
I have used one of the gorgeous small straight banners from Tando Creative, please see their website for a list of stockists. Tando chipboard is so versatile and will take all kinds of different medium. Here I simply coloured the bunting using Derwent Inktense Pencils and a little water from A sprinkle of imagination.

The gorgeous girlie is one of the NEW stamp releases from Stampotique Originals called Hazelheart. I stamped her onto coated cardstock and coloured using Copic pens.

To finish the card I added some washi tape and doodling with a fine liner pen and of course, the icing on the cake! The gorgeous embellishments from Tea House Bridge.

I hope you like my card. Please pop over to the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog to see lots more inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend. Happy creating, Gez xx


8 comments:

Samantha Read said...

Beautiful Gez, have a lovely weekend xx

Debbie said...

Oh so sweet Gez. Hazelheart is super, saw her last week at Art From the Heart (did buy about 4 Stampotiques, but not this one!)
Love the Simple yet lovely card and the bunting is fab. Debbiex

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the use of the banner and that image is adorable. Have a great weekend!

Rea said...

Hi Gez, super cute card. Love the banner and little button flowers. Hope your doing well.

sam21ski said...

Fabulous card Gez

Sam xxx

Kaz said...

This is so cute Gez, love it xxx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fantastic card Gez, the bunting is lovely and I just love the colour scheme and clean style.

Hammers said...

Your card is so cute, love it. I love using watercolour pencils too. The stamp is really lovely..I can feel a purchase coming on... Cx