Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

A sprinkle of imagination ~ Colour Challenge #1

Exciting news today! Welcome to the first ever monthly challenge A sprinkle of colour over at A sprinkle of imagination's creative blog!




Each month the Design Team will be sharing their creations to inspire from a colour palette where you can choose to use your 3 favourite colours, one lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher to spend in store.

Here is the first set of colours..


I made a tag!

Please excuse my purple for not being the correct colour it's called having no memory or glasses!!
I don't craft near the main computer and so I made a note of the colours, opened my paint box 
and my eyes were drawn to the following colours!!

Hope I am forgiven!


I've used some gorgeous Stampotique Originals stamps, perfect for the spooky season!

The background was created using acrylic paints. The sentiment was stamped onto Prima Writers Tape this stuff is amazing it's sticky canvas tape on a roll, you can write on it, colour it, you can make it so personal to whatever you are creating.

Hope you like my tag, thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Hope you can join in the fun too!


  Happy creating, Gez xx


8 comments:

Tina Bradley said...

I adore this Gez!!! The colors, the bat--the whole design--fab!!! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Karen Gist said...

oooo another challenge to think about!!!! This is a fabulous tag sweetheart and I shall have to investigate that canvas tape stuff!!!! xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooooh! Love those colours! Your tag made me smile too! Hugs, Chrisx

Jaine Drake said...

I love it Gez it's adorable. I love your grungy background and the stitching edge. Wonderful.

Jaine Drake said...

I love it Gez it's adorable. I love your grungy background and the stitching edge. Wonderful.

theraggededge said...

Hey, Gez, lovely to meet you. Thanks so much for visiting 'abstractedly yours' today. Your art is delicious! Bevx

Helen said...

This looks fab, Gez, love seeing all the colour through the tree outline and will have to keep an eye out for the writers tape!

LINDA PAGE said...

Yet another masterpiece from you Gez - great colours I too will have to keep an eye out for the tape xx